Wednesday, October 15, 2014

{SS}#191: Autumn Greetings

Hi everyone...Good morning. 
Today I am sharing my Fall project with you. I love Fall!!  I love the colors, the warm rich scents and the shift in weather.  Here in California, we are experiencing some cooler weather conditions, while keeping our fingers for some much needed rain.
For my card today, I am using colors, a sentiment, embossing plate and die, to help represent my Fall themed card. The rim of the leaf has gold glitter around it.   You can sort of see that in the photo.  The sentiment was printed onto parchment paper, which I LOVE!!

I would like to share this card in the following challenge(s):
Divas By Designs: Texture
Use Your Stuff #157
Sweet Sunday Sketch #240



9 comments :

  1. Now that is just purty, purty, purty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! I love the negative die cut in the embossed paper - so clever!! Fabulous take on this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my C!!! This is fabulous! I love how your little adaptations on the sketch...
    Hugs & love ya!
    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the die with glitter around the edge- and the vellum sentiment is such a cool touch. You always have the perfect DSP too! Beautifuly done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you did the circle with the leaf and vellum sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how beautiful! I love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Lovely use of stash!
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your STuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, beautiful card. I love the design and the gorgeous, rich colours. Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you have been leaving for me. I've set up a 'follow by email' feature if you want it. Thanks for the reminding nudge! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete