Tuesday, July 29, 2014

{IBS} Sunshine, Beach, Summer, Vacation

Good morning-
How are you?  I have missed you all so much..I mean seriously. I am looking forward to things getting back to "NORMAL" for me.  It really does stick when things don't run as smoothly as we anticipate them too.  I am never prepared for the worse case scenario and I seem to suffer tremendously for it.    Lesson to be learned.
So I am back today, with a bright and fun card to share with you. 
I made this card using Inspired by Stamping July's new release: Summer Fun
I am loving this set....Love the images and bold sentiments. 
So many possibilities to be created and such little time!!  :) 
I created this fun and bold Summer card, using the majority of the set!!  Love it when that happens!!  :)  Love the those sandals!!!  I went through the department store the other day and saw all these beautiful colors of sandals. 
I added glaze to the sandals and the colored words!!!  Adds a little fun interest to the card.  Can't forget the gem!!  I know I love sandals that have bling...bling and lots of bling!!  :) 

So if you get a chance swing by the Inspired by Stamping shop and see all the beautiful stamps and the Inspired by Stamping Blog, to see all the projects the DT has been creating with them.  You will truly be inspired. 

I would like to share this card in the following challenges: 

Hugs, 

1 comment :

  1. What a jolly summery set of stamps these are and your card showcases them so well. Love the little bits of bling on the toe-poke sandals.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CuM this time. See you again I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete