Thursday, June 14, 2012

CropStop #76: Banners

Good morning-
Happy Thursday!!
We have a new and wonderful challenge for you today over at CropStop.
This weeks challenge is:
BANNERS
Although I don’t allows ways use them and frankly I don’t know why…I love banners and the way that they look on projects. So I was really excited to give it a chance.
Here is my weeks card:
CS#76
Here is a close up of Honey BEE-trice.
CS#76a
Isn’t she adorable!! And check out the hexagon embossed pattern behind her. This is Craft Concepts Bees Delight embossing folders. I saw it and loved it at first site.
So if you love to use banners or love the look as much as I do, then I hope that you will come play with us this week. Look forward to seeing your creations.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




Hugs, 
Calypso

9 comments :

  1. Ah . . . such a cutie! Brilliant minds think alike - we're both doing banner challenges. And, when you see my card, you'll see I used hexagons too. Adorable! So glad you joined us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Calypso! This is such an adorable image & your coloring is great..love how you have done the hair!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card sweetie. Love the image and your colouring
    hugs
    Doreen xx
    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbon or lace, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is super adorable & I love the little bee! Thanks for joining us over at SOS for our "double the ribbon" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks so well thought out! I love the bee girl and the hex embossing behind her is perfect! The little bee button on the ribbon ruffles is such great accent. It's just as sweet as honey!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love the texture of the cardstock on this card, it adds so much. Very CAS card without being plain. Love it!

    Rebecca
    www.polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how you pleated that ribbon and landed the bee on it...fabulous idea and it works so perfectly! Thanks for joining in the ribbon challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, how CUTE! Awesome take on the SFYTT - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete